What services are involved in a smile makeover?
Written by Dr. DeAngelis
Dr. Anakarina DeAngelis is a dentist in Carlsbad, CA who is pleased to offer a wide range of cosmetic dentistry solutions that is used in creating a complete smile makeover! Her practice is equipped with some of the latest technologies and uses materials that closely mimic natural teeth and natural tooth enamel. Patients unhappy with various aspects of their smiles may want to ask about the smile makeover and determine if they are great candidates for treatment.
What is a smile makeover?
A smile makeover is best described as a transformative series of treatments that are used to address all specific concerns patients might have about their smile. A smile makeover can replace missing teeth, address imperfect or stained teeth, and give patients back self-confidence when they smile! Dr. Anakarina DeAngelis assesses patients to determine the specific areas of concern regarding their smile and then designs a customized treatment plan to help them achieve their dream smiles! With the team’s help at DeAngelis Family Dentistry in Carlsbad, CA, patients will be able to smile with confidence and feel satisfied with the appearance of their teeth and gums.
Who is a candidate for a smile makeover?
A smile makeover is a beautiful solution for all patients who are ready to transform their look and achieve a smile they are excited to share with others! An initial consultation appointment is a great place to start.
What procedures are involved in a smile makeover?
Dr. Anakarina DeAngelis may utilize a variety of treatments to help patients achieve their full smile makeover. The transformation may include a combination of any of the below procedures:
• ClearCorrect orthodontics – smile realignment is a common request by our patients, but many do not like the idea of using traditional metal bracket-and-wire braces to achieve the results. Instead, our team is pleased to offer ClearCorrect, which uses clear plastic aligner trays to reposition the teeth.
• Dental veneers – dental veneers are thin facings custom-made from porcelain to bond over the front of a tooth to change its appearance. It disguises imperfections such as permanent staining, chips, cracks, or unusually shaped teeth.
• Dental crowns – also known as a dental restoration, dental crowns can cover teeth that are fragile or imperfect. They may be referred to as a dental “cap” as they are bonded over the tooth’s structure to add an extra layer of strength and protection.
• Professional teeth whitening – brightening the smile for many patients is easy with over-the-counter bleaching products, but many of these fail to provide the results patients desire. For full brightening of the smile, patients should consider professional strength options.
• Dental implant restoration – missing one or more teeth? Patients might find the dental implant to be a reliable solution. The implant is a titanium post solidified into the jaw and can be restored with a crown, bridge, or denture.
• Composite fillings – areas of decay used to be filled with silver amalgam, but this material resulted in dark spots on the teeth that made it evident that dental work was done. Now, the team at DeAngelis Family Dentistry uses composite resin, a material that is just as strong and durable but looks like natural tooth enamel for seamless integration.
How much does a smile makeover cost?
If you are considering a smile makeover in Carlsbad, CA and are ready to work with the team at DeAngelis Family Dentistry, we invite you to call the office at (760) 444-5507 to request an appointment. During a consultation and initial evaluation, we will assess your smile and determine the treatments right for you when designing your smile makeover. Our facility is conveniently located at 6010 Hidden Valley Road, Suite #105 and accepts new patients.